Thursday, August 20, 2015

Introduction

Introduction
My name is Cami Clark, and I'm 20 years old. I'm from Yuma, Az, and I attend Arizona Western College.

Academic Major
I'm majoring in BA Broadcasting.

Goals for talking this class
My goals for this class are to become accustom to graphics skills, and to become familiar with the graphic programs.

What university do you plan on contributing your education?
 I plan to transfer to Arizona State University after I receive my associates from AWC.

What kind of experience do you have with graphics/design?
The only experiences I have thus far have been a little bit of coding on my old MySpace design, and redesigning my Tumblr page.


Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself living in Los Angeles, married, and working at E! News.

Favourite or fantasy vacation spot?
My favourite vacation spots are Los Angeles, Califorinia,  Las Vegas, Nevada, Detroit, Michigan, and New York City, New York.

1 comment:

  1. I'll for sure see you on E! News girl. They need new people. LA sounds cool, but I don't know about the traffic though.

    ReplyDelete